I have only just discovered Brunton solar panels which although they appear to be directed at the camping market are water proof and robust enough to use on a sailing cruiser.
These are the salient features claimed by the manufacturers:
- Amorphous solar cells for effective low-light performance
- Reverse flow protection
- TefzelÂ® fluoropolymer construction for extreme durability
- UV transparent
- Link multiple like-units together for even more output
- Rolls and stores in convenient storage tube
- Includes vehicle outlet cable & multi-linking cable
- One-year warranty
They also offer a useful chart of typical panels and the charging time you might expect from portable and fixed solar panels….
Looks like a another competitor to the PowerMonkey I reviewed (and bought) earlier !